U.S. Franchise Attorney
Need Help Choosing the Right Franchise? Lawyer Mario L. Herman Can Help.
Embarking on a new business venture is an exciting prospect. However, before you buy a franchise or enter an agreement, you should make sure you have weighed all of your options.
I can help you choose a franchise that fits your needs and business goals. I am U.S. franchise lawyer Mario L. Herman.
With more than 33 years of experience helping franchisees throughout the U.S. and abroad, I have the knowledge and experience to help you make informed decisions about your franchise. To schedule an appointment to discuss your franchise options, contact me online.
Helping You Select a Franchise
If you are considering buying a franchise, I can help you weigh your options and select a franchise that meets your needs. I can assist you with every aspect of your franchise purchase, including:
- Reviewing and analyzing the franchise agreement and other pro forma documents
- Performing due diligence
- Reviewing the franchise disclosure document (FDD) provided by the franchisor
- Conducting independent research about the franchisor and other franchisees
By conducting a thorough analysis of your goals and the franchises available to you, we can work together to determine the franchise that fits your situation. I have helped clients with select franchises in a wide range of industries, including:
- Restaurant franchises
- Movie and entertainment franchises
- Franchises in the hotel industry
- Pharmaceutical franchises
- Real estate franchises
- Printing and copying service franchises
- Postal communications center franchises
- Health and wellness franchises
- Franchises for domestic services
As a skilled franchise lawyer, I can work with you to ensure your rights are protected when you buy a franchise, operate a franchise or sell a franchise.
Helping Franchise Entrepreneurs in Foreign Countries
I represent clients in countries around the globe who are looking for franchise opportunities in their home country. I can assist you with a range of franchisee law issues abroad, including getting a master franchise for your country or territory in order to sell U.S. brands abroad. In my more than two decades of practice, I have helped franchisees in a range of industries and representative systems, from McDonald’s franchises to Hilton franchises.
Representing Foreign Investors in the U.S.
I consult with foreign investors regarding franchisee law and investment opportunities in the U.S. I can help you with every aspect of your U.S. franchise, including:
- Sourcing the franchise for investors and entrepreneurs
- Buying a franchise or a master franchise
- Reviewing and analyzing the franchise agreement
- Operating a franchise
- Understanding U.S. immigration issues
Contact Mario L. Herman
I have helped clients in more than 40 states and over 10 foreign countries with franchise issues. I can provide you with the advice and guidance you need regarding a franchise, no matter where you are located.
For more information about selecting a franchise in the United States or overseas, contact me online.